Here are the available job vacancies at One to One - The Village and their responsibilities:
Provides assistance to the kitchen department in delivering the highest quality food to internal and external guests.
Demi Chef De Partie
Provides assistance to the kitchen department in delivering the highest quality food in line with HACCP, Hotel Policies and Procedures.
Human Resource / Training Manager
- Manages Human Resources Department, ensuring compliance with all Corporate, Divisional and Hotel Policies and Procedures and local and government regulations pertaining to employment practices.
- Participates in the preparation of the Hotel’s Strategic Plan, Marketing Plan and Goals Program.
- Prepares the Human Resources Department and related budgets.
- Develops and implements recruiting and screening systems and procedures in order to attract the most qualified candidates for position vacancies.
- Conducts an ‘Employee Development Needs’ analysis and prepares an Annual Employee Development Plan and budget accordingly.
- Conducts off job training sessions as necessary, particularly in the areas of customer service and quality.
- Pro-actively shapes a service-oriented culture within the operation by measuring and monitoring guest feedback and establishing effective means of communicating this to the management and staff.
- Provides individual or group instruction to Department Heads and Supervisors to improve the effectiveness of their staff meetings, performances appraisals or other Employee Development related activities.
- Conducts or resources management development according to needs identified via performance appraisals.
- Assists in the selection of Departmental Trainers, then trains and develops them through on-going workshops and monthly meetings.
- Tracks individual ‘high flyers’ and ensures career progression within the hotel/company as planned to match their development potential.
- Reviews appraisal forms and recommends appropriate development courses for Managers in the Hotel.
Waitress and Waiter
- Has basic computer knowledge.
- Familiar with Micros System and POS system.
- Enthusiastic, courteous and helpful to colleagues & customers.
Director of Revenue
- Designs and implements a continuous, pro-active selling strategy and action plan, which will drive the optimization of hotel profits.
- Has the foresight to capture any unexpected opportunities, and implement recovery plans to counteract threats to business.
- Oversees the maximization of revenues through the combined efforts of the Reservations, OTAs, Sales & MICE Sales departments.
- Assists the Director of Sales & Marketing in setting up rate structures and yearly budgets.
- Assists Director of Sales & Marketing in preparation of month end report.
- Prepares necessary data required for revenue budgets and assists the management team in preparing yearly budgets.